Until this year, I’d only ever used their bath bombs, but on my quest to gain control of my skin I have found some real skin saviours! Plus, with the return of the Christmas collection my No.1 product is back in stores so I thought this would be the perfect time to share my five favourite products with you!
- Rosy Cheeks– Very similar to the Origins Re-texturising Mask, without the exfoliating aspect, and a fraction of the price. This mask never fails to leave my skim calmed- the rose clay absorbs excess oil without drying the skin, it’s not a huge blemish remedy but more of a mask for regular use to help prevent breakouts. The rose fragrance is minimal and refreshing, it definitely adds to the calming effect.
- Ocean Salt- This has really changed my attitude towards exfoliators, it’s a little rough for my face but works wonders for my body- it’s super moisturising thanks to the avocado butter and the subtle lime scent makes me feel like I’m on holiday, I don’t know why- maybe something to do with cocktails?! I also love how it starts as an Ombré white to blue; it just makes it all the more ocean like!
- Grease Lightening– My newest purchase and I haven’t been this impressed in a long while. It works best on those under the skin spots which make you feel like you have a bruise and don’t seem to come to a head & it really reduces the inflammation and dries them out so much better than any toothpaste out there yet doesn’t leave skin dry- if that makes any sense?
- Ultrabland– I harped on about this at the beginning of the year and it’s a cleanser that’s really stuck around AND I’m still on the same pot! It doesn’t do much for make up removal but has firmly earned it’s place as part of a two step routine, although I’m still trying to find a product which manages to do both at once- let me know if you’ve got any suggestions!
- Butterbear– this is my all time, 100%, no competition favourite EVER product from Lush! You will probably know it’s non-festive sibling the Butterball, it’s exactly the same, yet CHEAPER and shaped like the cutest bear you ever did see. I tend to stock up on these in the festive period (& boxing day sales when they get even cheaper!) and use them year round!
I also just want to give a special mention to the Mask of Magnaminty- I’m not using it at the minute as I’ve found it to be a little too drying on my skin but it is the best mask I’ve ever tried for drying out spots from first use. If I thought I’d be able to use even a quarter of the pot before it went out of date I’d buy it just to put on my most problem of areas when they’re really playing up-so this would be great for those of you with oilier blemish prone complexions.
What’re your favourite Lush products?
I’ve got to admit that I haven’t tried many of the products they offer- I always tend to gravitate towards the face mask and bath products, I’d love to know what you thought of their other ranges?
Pin me for later…